OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE PARIS – VALLÉE DE LA MARNE TOURISM OFFICE
Paris – Vallée de la Marne Tourism Office
A Public Industrial and Commercial Establishment (EPIC)
51 bis avenue de la Résistance
77500 Chelles, France
Tél. : (33) 1 64 21 27 99
RCS Meaux 825 101 439 00024
Jean-Pierre NOYELLES, Président
Gaëlle COMTE, Director
Management, content editing
Julien BIGEON, Émilie ROBERGE
Website design & hosting
SARL Aneol Web Agency
Head office : 5 rue de la Télématique, 42000 Saint-Etienne
RCS Saint-Etienne 507 940 815 00032
The User shall acknowledge that the content of this site and the elements that compose it are protected by intellectual property rights and that any copy, reproduction, distribution, sale, or exploitation by whatever process, are strictly prohibited. Only exclusively private use for non-commercial purposes shall be allowed.
As far as possible, the Paris - Vallée de la Marne Tourism Office has verified in advance that the messages and components appearing on its website are legitimate and in proper conformity. In this respect, it has only a simple obligation of means and can in no way guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information and content of its website.
The Paris - Vallée de la Marne Tourism Office reserves the right to delete, improve or correct all or part of its services or elements on its website. It shall not guarantee that the services of its website shall be provided without interruption and without error, or that possible defects shall be corrected.
The user who has been invited to read this warning before accessing the website is deemed to be fully aware of this warning and to adhere to it without reservation.
Protection of personal data
No personal information shall be collected without your knowledge.
No personal information shall be disclosed to third parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 24 of the French law dated January 6, 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties, this website is exempt from declaration to the CNIL.
For any collection of private information via forms on this website, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
To exercise it, please write to:
Paris – Vallée de la Marne Tourism Office
51 bis avenue de la Résistance
Or online at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The photographs illustrating this website may not be reproduced without the agreement of their owner. Sources: Photo libraries of the Greater Urban Area of Paris – Vallée de la Marne and the Paris – Vallée de la Marne Tourism Office, Yann Piriou, Sébastien Briatte, Myriam Tisserand, Photothèque EPAMARNE.
The content of this page concerns all users of our site. Its main purpose is to inform all visitors about the uses of cookies on our website. It is also intended to provide educational explanations regarding the interest and uses of cookies.
When browsing our website, information about the navigation of your device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.) may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your device. In order to better understand the usefulness and use of these cookies, please read the information below.
What is a cookie?
The French National Commission on Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) defines the cookie as information deposited on the hard drive of a user by the server of the website he visits. It contains several data: the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. This information is sometimes stored on the computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save the information.
What is the role of a cookie?
Cookies have different roles according to their nature: their purposes can be very varied. Its impacts on your privacy will depend on the very nature of a cookie. There are two main categories of cookies:
- Cookies which are used for the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication or are strictly necessary for the provision of a communication service at your express request. These cookies may be legally deposited without your consent as they do not pose a risk of invasion of your privacy. Their main value is to allow you to use all the features of our website.
- Other cookies are used for varied purposes: advertising statistics, sharing on social networks, etc. These cookies are subject to your consent before being deposited on your terminal.
Which cookies are used on our website?
Our website uses different families of cookies, the details of which are given below. Cookies are grouped by purpose type to help you understand their roles.
1) Essential technical cookies
These cookies have two main purposes:
- enable or facilitate electronic communication;
- essential for the provision of an online communication service at the express request of the user.
These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of our website.
2) Functional technical cookies
These cookies are not essential for the proper functioning of the main services of our website. However, their main role is to provide you with improved services, such as customising our content.
Our website uses this type of cookie to memorise your mobile or traditional website navigation preference, memorise the language of the website you have previously selected, or store your display preferences.
3) Statistical cookies
Our statistical cookies play different roles and allow us to know the level of use of our website, the pages that have been most visited and the origin of our visitors. The main purpose of these cookies is to enable us to improve our content in order to make it as relevant as possible for our visitors.
In obtaining these statistics, visitors' IP addresses are collected to determine the city from which visitors are connecting.
We currently use the Google Analytics statistics system and the associated cookies.
4) Sharing cookies
Our sharing cookies allow you, when this feature is present on the pages of our site, to share our content on the main social networks. When you use these share buttons, a third party cookie is installed by the social network concerned: we invite you to consult the privacy policies of each of these social networks to get to know their exact nature.
If you are connected to the social network during your navigation on our website, the share buttons make it possible to connect the contents accessed to your user account.
1) Setting your internet browser
You can set your cookies directly via your internet browser. All the websites you visit will be impacted by these settings
For Internet Explorer:
- open the desktop, press or click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar;
- press or click on the Tools button, then press or click on Internet Options;
- press or click on the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the cursor up to block all cookies, and then press or click on OK.
For Google Chrome:
- click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar;
- select Settings;
- click on Show advanced settings;
- in the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button;
- in the “Cookies” section, you can modify the settings of your cookies, including blocking, deleting and so on.
More information at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
For Mozilla Firefox:
- click on the menu button and select Options;
- select the Privacy panel;
- check the box Accept cookies to enable cookies, or uncheck to disable them.
- go to Preferences> Advanced> Cookies;
- cookie preferences allow you to control how Opera handles cookies. The default setting is to accept all cookies. Select one of the settings according to your choice:
- Accept cookies: all cookies are accepted (default)
- Accept only those from the website visited: third-party cookies, from a domain outside the one I visit, are refused
- Never accept cookies: all cookies are refused
More information at http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For further information…
You can get more information about cookies on the website of the French National Commission on Computer Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL). The CNIL offers educational fact sheets for Internet users.
More information at http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/